Stephanie Dobbs Brown leads the marketing team at Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) and the New York Stock Exchange, a Fortune 500 company. ICE is a global data and technology company that designs, builds, and operates digital networks across asset classes, with 9,000+ employees around the world committed to connecting people to opportunity through digital networks.
Day 1: Nov 3, 2022
CMO POWER PANEL: WHAT’S NEXT FOR CMOS IN FINANCIAL SERVICES?
Managing Complex Growth and Taking a Seat at the Revenue Table
As the role of CMOs in financial services continues to evolve, marketing leaders are increasingly recognized as key contributors to revenue generation and overall business growth. Find out how these key professionals have tackled decision-making, leveraging their expertise in digital marketing to optimize customer acquisition, retention and lifetime value. Make your own plan to deliver growth and revenue:
- CFO vs CMO – Who gets a seat at the table for ROI and revenue? Stronger relationships
- Building a stronger foundation for customer insight
- Business Alignment: How can CMOs can forge stronger partnerships with sales, finance and other teams
- Data-Driven Decision Making: harness the power of analytics to drive targeted campaigns and optimize ROI
- Technology Enablement: leveraging emerging marketing technologies – AI and predictive analytics
Getting marketing on the balance sheet: Giving CMOs pricing power and sustainable value
Day 2: Nov 4, 2022