The recent pandemic has increased the need for FS and banks to transform: Customer expectations, proliferation of competitors (digital disrupters), regulatory demands, and compression of margins. This session will explore:
- Aspects of organizational change- a natural evolution of organizational set up
– small x-functional start-ups –>
– Federated P&Ls with cross-functions ->
– centralization for scale and efficiency
- Preventing large banks from losing end to end CX
- Finding a new way to leverage scale into agility
Apply successful digital marketing to organizational efficiency become a digital leader.