Paul is an award-winning marketing leader who has worked in multiple industries and is known for his ability to help brands grow and succeed in competitive markets. He is passionate about using data and analytics to help brands embrace digital marketing and become more customer-centric with their marketing, sales, and service operations.
His career spans leading marketing organizations across multiple industries for both global and top-regional firms in Automotive, Banking, Insurance, Professional Services, Biotech, and most recently, a global oncology medical society and has held senior leadership roles in marketing, digital, business development, product innovation and design, and product management.
His professional achievements include:
– Launching a digital/direct-to-consumer business at HSBC that became the #1 provider of Online Term Insurance
– Launching AIG’s first portal serving Wealth/Hi-Net-Worth clients
– Creating an award-winning brand marketing strategy for BNYMellon that amplified the brand in highly- competitive global growth markets
– Earning two process patents at Citibank and HSBC that significantly enhanced customer online buying experiences
– Growing revenues for a regional Biotech from startup to over $9 Million in two years.
Paul earned his M.B.A. from the Thunderbird School of Global Management in Phoenix, AZ, has an M.A. in European Integration from American University in Washington D.C. and a Bachelor’s Degree from Saint Olaf College in Northfield MN.
He resides in the Greater New York Metropolitan Area and is conversant in both Spanish and German.
Day 1: Nov 3, 2022
CMO POWER PANEL: WHAT’S NEXT FOR CMOS IN FINANCIAL SERVICES?
Managing Complex Growth and Taking a Seat at the Revenue Table
As the role of CMOs in financial services continues to evolve, marketing leaders are increasingly recognized as key contributors to revenue generation and overall business growth. Find out how these key professionals have tackled decision-making, leveraging their expertise in digital marketing to optimize customer acquisition, retention and lifetime value. Make your own plan to deliver growth and revenue:
- CFO vs CMO – Who gets a seat at the table for ROI and revenue? Stronger relationships
- Building a stronger foundation for customer insight
- Business Alignment: How can CMOs can forge stronger partnerships with sales, finance and other teams
- Data-Driven Decision Making: harness the power of analytics to drive targeted campaigns and optimize ROI
- Technology Enablement: leveraging emerging marketing technologies – AI and predictive analytics
Getting marketing on the balance sheet: Giving CMOs pricing power and sustainable value
Day 2: Nov 4, 2022