- Internet & data technology start-up executive
- Early pioneer of consumer and business data technology as the founder of InfoSpace
- Involved in over 12 technology start-ups & over 14 corporate acquisitions.
Day 1: Nov 3, 2022
INDUSTRY EXPERT FIRESIDE CHAT: DIGITAL IMAGERY
Turning Silo-ettes into Customer Portraits
A picture is worth a 1000 data points. Personalization can only begin when you know everything about your customer, but siloed data doesn’t allow you to get there. With today’s data driven decision-making, it is essential to have a segment-of-one view to drive effective audience engagement.
This session will help you create a roadmap to:
- Moving on from fragmented customer journeys caused by siloed data systems allowing you to personalize interactions at scale
- Enabling your organization to practice data-driven decision-making starting with a segment-of-one view of your audiences, leading to hyper-personalized communications
- Developing effective audience engagement with tailored marketing messages
- Generating a complete 360-degree view of your customer from acquisition, to retention, all the way to loyalty
Day 2: Nov 4, 2022