Nitin Gaur has recently joined State Street Digital as Managing Director, leading Digital Asset and Technology Design, with aspirations to transition part of the company’s financial market infrastructure and its clients to the new digital economy. In this role Nitin aims to dedicate energy to bridging traditional finance and emerging decentralized finance with concepts around enterprise-grade digital asset custody, risk model frameworks, tokenization of traditional assets, and fund structures, in an effort to transform and modernize the market infrastructure with a vast partner ecosystem.
In previous roles Nitin Gaur, served as Founder and Director of IBM Digital Asset Labs – committed to devising industry standards, use cases and working towards making blockchain for enterprise a reality. In parallel Nitin also served as CTO of IBM World Wire – a cross border payment solution utilizing digital assets. Nitin also Founded IBM Blockchain Labs and led the effort in establishing blockchain practice for the enterprise. Prior to this role he was working in capacity of CTO, IBM Mobile Payments and Enterprise Mobile Solutions. Nitin holds MS in Management Information systems and MBA in Finance from University of Maryland. Nitin was also appointed as an IBM Distinguished Engineer and had recognition of Master Inventor with a rich patent portfolio.
Day 1: Nov 3, 2022
KEYNOTE PANEL: BUILDING A ‘DIGITAL FIRST’ INFRASTRUCTURE
Winning Formulas Harnessing New MarTech Tools from Data to Marketing Platforms
Incumbent banks face challenges in their transformation to digital-first banks, such as legacy technology, culture, and regulation. They can address these challenges by migrating to new digital platforms, establishing digital brands, or partnering with fintechs. The best approach will depend on the bank’s size, culture, and regulatory environment. Secure your blueprint to:
- Understanding the types and capabilities of marketing platforms in an omnichannel backdrop
- Data silos that prevent a holistic view of the customer and proper analysis
- Why existing systems and decisions which don’t always produce actionable insights
- Building a strong marketing analytics and first-party data backbone as digital finance marketing leader’s most valued asset
- Bigger, bolder leadership: navigating tough economic times and our outlook
How embrace the new digital transformation tech stacks and tools
4:00 pmTRACK 2: MAKING BETTER MARTECH DECISIONS
Panel Discussion: DIGITAL MARKETING AND SALES INTEGRATION
Which Digital Technology Solutions Will Truly Accelerate Your Organization’s Capabilities?
Uncover the best cutting-edge digital marketing tools that will work for both sales and marketing. Learn which software your competitors are using to leverage social media, SEO, and content marketing to boost brand visibility and attract high-quality leads. Get your blueprint to:
- Optimize Conversion Rates: Dive into the world of conversion optimization and discover proven techniques for converting prospects into customers
- Streamline Operations: Say goodbye to manual processes and welcome efficiency into your workflows
- Measure Success with Precision: Leave guesswork behind and embrace data-driven decision-making
Achieve measurable results and demonstrate ROI to stakeholders.
Day 2: Nov 4, 2022