Lori Pon is an experienced project manager and insurance professional successful in leading major system implementations and multiple business units. She possesses strong management and leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and develop high-performing employees, solid planning and organizational skills, including the oversight of key technology initiatives and management of profit and loss objectives. Lori is a highly motivated and results-oriented leader with broad experience leading diverse workforces in call center and P&C insurance operations, strategic planning and sales channel development.
Day 1: Nov 17, 2020
Day 2: Nov 18, 2020
Fireside Chat: Lifelong Brand Advocates
Building More Personalized Experiences Using Digital Customer Feedback, Data and Insights
At a time when digital-first is top of mind, it’s important that financial institutions continue to keep up with the demands of today’s customer. Progress starts by enabling and learning from employees. Consumers are likely to act on their behaviours formed during the pandemic, and financial institutions have a duty to ensure that their employees are able to help make those customer transitions as smooth as possible. In this practical discussion, discover how to build digital marketing best practices by recognizing that employees are consumers too … So, what better way to gain insights than from those on the ground? Take a deep dive into:
- How great employee experiences translate to better customer experiences.
- Remote working and the digital marketing working revolution.
- How should customer experience be defined in a future where financial well-being is prioritized?
How to best prepare for a digitally disrupted and empowered FS marketing world.
Panel Discussion: Choosing the Best Martech Investments
Cost-Saving IT: Tools and Tactics Across all Digital Marketing Levels
We are at the cutting edge of new disruptive trends and now is the time to plan for fresh, innovative product development and distribution. Explore a new world order and build an unbeatable martech stack. The way forward: 10 top ideas to boost innovation after the crisis, some of these include:
- Setting up a COVID-19 cross-functional command center
- Responding to diverse demand curves across call centers vs. branch inquiries
- Adjusting your brand campaigns, sharing strategies and tactics with your key teams across the business
- Winning budget and measuring/demonstrating ROI for transformation
Harness COVID-19 change for an always-on, digitally robust marketing strategy.