Kobi is an award-winning marketing, branding and business development expert. He serves as CMO & Principal at Yes Lender LLC, which was recently named one of the top 76 growing companies of 2021. He is the co-founder of Edge Funder, a AI based SME fintech startup that was acquired by Yes Lender in 2021. His book “marketing on fleek” was named the best B2C marketing book of all times and rated #1 B2C marketing book by Book authority, and top rated by OnlineBookClub, ReadersFavorite and Amazon readers. Kobi is a Forbes.com communication council member and an Entrepreneur Magazine Leadership Member, the former head of marketing for two leading Fintech brands and he was nominated five times for B2B marketer of the year. His campaigns have won numerous awards from organizations such as The Drum, AVA, IAC, The Communicator Awards, and the Association of National Advertisers.
His website: www.kobibenmeir.com
Day 1: Nov 16, 2021
CMO Power Panel: Innovations in a Post-Pandemic Society
Transform Customer Relationships with Stand-Out Product Innovation and Sharper Digital Marketing
Now more than ever, financial marketers are being challenged to build visibility across their product brands. And this has only been exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn how marketers can optimize their advertising media and creative to strengthen brand equity and drive conversion. Gain critical insights into:
- How to build a holistic, compelling customer experience across channels and creatives.
- How emotion impacts purchase decisions, sales and customer loyalty.
- Balancing brand building with sales conversion across your digital portfolio.
- Changes in media consumption during COVID-19 and how marketers should adapt.
- Diversity and inclusion: Empowering teams, gender gaps and work-life balance.
Bolster customer relationships via disruptive digital innovation drivers.
Day 2: Nov 17, 2021