Since joining Western Union in January 2020, Jay has held a dual role that includes leading brand and marketing for the company’s consumer organization, in addition to P&L ownership for the Digital Money Transfer business. In this position, Jay is responsible for driving demand for the consumer money transfer and payments businesses while leading the organization’s digital transformation and go-to-market approach. Prior to joining Western Union, Jay spent 16 years at Verizon where he held a number of senior management positions including VP of marketing for Verizon’s West area, head of media & advertising for Verizon Wireless, and most recently CMO of Verizon Connect, the organization’s telematics and connected vehicle division.
Day 1: Nov 17, 2020
CMO Power Panel: Innovations in a Post-Pandemic Society
Transform Customer Relationships with Stand-Out Product Innovation and Sharper Digital Marketing
Now more than ever, financial marketers are being challenged to build visibility across their product brands. And this has only been exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn how marketers can optimize their advertising media and creative to strengthen brand equity and drive conversion. Gain critical insights into:
- How to build a holistic, compelling customer experience across channels and creatives.
- How emotion impacts purchase decisions, sales and customer loyalty.
- Balancing brand building with sales conversion across your digital portfolio.
- Changes in media consumption during COVID-19 and how marketers should adapt.
- Diversity and inclusion: Empowering teams, gender gaps and work-life balance.
Bolster customer relationships via disruptive digital innovation drivers.
Day 2: Nov 18, 2020