Day 1: Nov 17, 2020
Setting Today’s Plan from your Morning Host
Review the key highlights of this event to help in achieving success from today’s sessions. Plan out your time strategically to achieve your most pressing needs.
SPECIAL KEYNOTE ADDRESS 2020 US ELECTION RESULTS
Political Disruption and the Pandemic Age: Opportunities and Implications for Financial Services Companies and their Customers & Clients
- What is the outlook for Biden’s policy agenda, including tax, regulation, trade and foreign policy and impact on financial institutions?
- How might US trade, security and foreign policy change under Biden?
- What is the impact of trends being accelerated during the pandemic for your business for 2021?
- What are the next set of emerging challenges for 2021 you need to consider now?
KEYNOTE INTERVIEW: ORGANIZATIONAL LONG-TERM SURVIVAL
Harnessing Crisis as a Catalyst for Leadership, Digital Transformation & Cultural Growth
Coronavirus has disrupted the world as we knew it, financial institutions had to re-think how their products and services were built and delivered, and … importantly, how consumers were communicated to. This critical session will help you to react to more proactively and positively to drive opportunities for better outcomes digitally. A new blueprint to:
• Identify key product, service and process gaps: how can digital change everything
• Stronger leadership during crisis. Keeping momentum and employee motivation
• Upgrading outdated infrastructure and legacy systems
• Moving out of your comfort zone ….
Grasp the opportunity of ‘the new normal’
Day 2: Nov 18, 2020